**Title: The Mar-a-Lago Documents Case Against Donald Trump: Talking Feds Podcast**
Welcome to Talking Feds, a roundtable podcast that brings together prominent former government officials, journalists, and special guests for dynamic and in-depth analysis of the most pressing questions in law and politics. In this episode, host Harry Litman is joined by three top national commentators – Tim Miller, Charlie Savage, and Erin Burnett – to break down the developments in the Mar-a-Lago documents case against Donald Trump, the political stunts by the hard-right House GOP, and the gripping search for a missing exploratory submarine.
The episode covers the first round of discovery in the case, which saw Jack Smith, the prosecutor, delivering a large stack of documents, including the grand jury testimony of key witnesses. The government’s confidence in the case is evident as they push for an early trial date, while also hinting at a potential conspiracy charge relating to false electors for Trump in states Biden won.
Meanwhile, the House of Representatives witnessed sophomoric displays by the Republican majority, stopping just short of a motion to impeach President Biden. However, amidst the political drama, the nation was captivated by the heartbreaking story of a submarine that tragically imploded, resulting in the loss of five lives.
This episode features insightful commentary and analysis from three renowned observers of the political scene – Erin Burnett, Tim Miller, and Charlie Savage. Erin Burnett is an anchor on CNN and has extensive news experience, including moderating the 2020 CNN New York Times presidential primary debate. Tim Miller is a writer, a former communications director for Jeb Bush’s presidential campaign, and an MSNBC analyst. Charlie Savage is a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and a Washington correspondent for The New York Times.
Listen to this thought-provoking episode of Talking Feds to gain deeper insights into the Mar-a-Lago documents case, the current political landscape, and the real-life dramas unfolding in law and politics.
– Apple Podcasts: [https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/talking-feds/id1456045551](https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/talking-feds/id1456045551)
– Spotify: [https://open.spotify.com/show/57MG7RvSRiAfxfpUSQWqWv](https://open.spotify.com/show/57MG7RvSRiAfxfpUSQWqWv)
– YouTube Channel: [https://www.youtube.com/@TalkingFeds?sub_confirmation=1](https://www.youtube.com/@TalkingFeds?sub_confirmation=1)
– Website: [https://www.talkingfeds.com/](https://www.talkingfeds.com/)
– Twitter: [https://twitter.com/talkingfedspod](https://twitter.com/talkingfedspod)
– Harry’s Twitter: [https://twitter.com/harrylitman](https://twitter.com/harrylitman)
– Instagram: [https://www.instagram.com/talkingfedspod/](https://www.instagram.com/talkingfedspod/)
– Facebook: [https://www.facebook.com/talkingfeds](https://www.facebook.com/talkingfeds)
– TikTok: [https://www.tiktok.com/@talkingfedspod](https://www.tiktok.com/@talkingfedspod)
**Newsletter and Membership:**
– Subscribe to our Newsletter: [https://www.talkingfeds.com/contact](https://www.talkingfeds.com/contact)
– Become a Patreon Member: [https://www.patreon.com/talkingfeds](https://www.patreon.com/talkingfeds)
– Contact forms: [https://www.talkingfeds.com/contact](https://www.talkingfeds.com/contact)
– Email: [email protected]
**Keywords/Tags:** talking feds, podcast, legal, law and politics, politics, DOJ, SCOTUS, law, political analysis, government, global issues, United States, United States politics
*This podcast description was rewritten and optimized for SEO using information from the original video description available at [source](source).*
The Mar-a-Lago documents case against Donald Trump picked up speed as Jack Smith delivered the first round of discovery. The hard-right House GOP flexed its muscles with one political stunt after the next. Meanwhile, the nation was gripped by the search for missing exploratory submarine. It was a week of high drama from the federal courthouse to the House floor, and Harry is joined by three top national commentators–Tim Miller, Charlie Savage, and Erin Burnett–to break it all down.
TALKING FEDS PODCAST is a roundtable discussion that brings together prominent former government officials, journalists, and special guests for a dynamic and in-depth analysis of the most pressing questions in law and politics.
New episodes every week! Listen wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/talking-feds/id1456045551
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE!
Harry’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/harrylitman
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER: https://www.talkingfeds.com/contact
BECOME A PATREON MEMBER: https://www.patreon.com/talkingfeds
Contact forms: https://www.talkingfeds.com/contact
Email: [email protected]