**Title: Francisco Ferreira, Partner and Executive Director of Bynd Venture Capital: The Journey from Angel Club to VC Firm**
In this episode of The European VC podcast, we have the pleasure of welcoming Francisco Ferreira, Partner and Executive Director of Bynd Venture Capital, an Iberian VC investor with over 30 active investments in various funds. Bynd focuses on seed and early-stage technology companies in different verticals strongly connected to Iberia. Join us as we dive into Francisco’s journey from being an angel club to a full-fledged VC firm, the importance of consistency in successful VC practices, and his thoughts on divesting and sourcing buyers for partial exits. If you’re interested in European VC investing, this episode is a must-watch!
00:00 Introduction to the European VC podcast
00:10 Welcoming Francisco Ferreira from Bynd Venture Capital
00:45 Francisco’s journey from angel club to VC firm
02:20 Bynd’s focus on Iberia & the Iberian diaspora
04:05 Divesting and sourcing buyers for partial exits
05:30 The importance of consistency in VC success
06:45 Conclusion and invitation to support The European VC
– Learn more about Bynd Venture Capital: [Bynd VC Website](https://www.byndvc.com/)
– Connect with Francisco Ferreira on LinkedIn: [Francisco Ferreira LinkedIn](https://www.linkedin.com/in/franciscoferreira/)
– Subscribe to The European VC newsletter for updates on emerging VCs in Europe: [The European VC Newsletter](https://newsletter.theeuropeanvc.com/)
Don’t forget to like, share, and review this video if you enjoyed it! Join the EUVC community on Syndicates at [TheEuropeanVC.com](https://www.theeuropeanvc.com/) and stay up-to-date with the latest European VC content.
Today, we are happy to welcome Francisco, Partner and Executive Director of Bynd Venture Capital, an Iberian VC investor with more than 30 active investments in the portfolio in different funds. Bynd is dedicated to seed / early stage technology companies in different verticals strongly connected to Iberia.
In this episode you’ll learn:
– All about Francisco and Bynd’s journey from being an angel club to a VC firm
– Why Bynd focuses on all of Iberia & the Iberian diaspora
– How Francisco thinks about divesting and sourcing buyers for partial exits
– Why Francisco thinks consistency is central to being a successful VC