# **Bakery-Style Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe**
Looking for an irresistible and easy-to-make cake recipe that’ll leave your taste buds craving for more? Look no further than this Bakery-Style Tutti Frutti Cake recipe!
[![Tutti Frutti Cake](https://img.youtube.com/vi/-TaioM-nx1M/maxresdefault.jpg)](https://youtu.be/-TaioM-nx1M)
* 1 cup tutti frutti
* 1 cup milk
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 cup unsalted butter
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 tsp baking powder
* 4 eggs
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, start by whisking together the sugar and butter until fluffy.
3. Add the eggs one at a time while whisking until light and frothy.
4. Gently fold in the flour and baking powder.
5. Mix in the milk slowly until just combined. Then add the tutti frutti and vanilla extract, and mix them in.
6. Grease a 9-inch round cake pan and pour in the batter.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes and then remove it from the pan.
This Bakery-Style Tutti Frutti Cake recipe is easy to follow and requires only a few ingredients, yet it tastes so delicious that it’ll become your go-to dessert recipe for all occasions.
If you’re looking for more cake recipes, be sure to check out our [channel](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-LbEMX04eSEgNNn2a_cNwQ) for more inspiration and cooking hacks for your cakes.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our channel for more mouth-watering recipes!
tutti frutti cake, tutti frutti cake recipes, cake recipes, how to make cake, bakery style tutti frutti cake recipes
This recipe was adapted from [CookingShooking](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TaioM-nx1M).
Tutti frutti cake: https://youtu.be/-TaioM-nx1M